#21 Iowa at Wisconsin 7:00 Thursday

Boy am I glad that's over. Good thing Megan 21 points with 16 rebounds and Chase tossed in 14. BAD thing 21 turn overs! 13-1 on the season and Michigan comes to Carver sunday. The Hawks better play a heck of a lot better!

The Hawks should of won by 20 easily but I guess with 2 starters gone it's back to the drawing board. I know they can do it. See you at Carver sunday.:)

This was a great defensive performance. I hope this establishes the belief that they can win when they don't shoot well. They shot 37% and 28% from 3 and Megan a 70% shooter was under 50%. They turned it over 21 times, but won by 10 because of an outstanding defensive performance. We will shoot better, but we need to keep up this defensive intensity.

This was a great defensive performance. I hope this establishes the belief that they can win when they don't shoot well. They shot 37% and 28% from 3 and Megan a 70% shooter was under 50%. They turned it over 21 times, but won by 10 because of an outstanding defensive performance. We will shoot better, but we need to keep up this defensive intensity.
Putting Amanda or Carly on their 3 point shooter might be good. That girl just made 10 three's. Reminds me of Melissa D.

Latest posts