#21 Iowa at Wisconsin 7:00 Thursday

ClintonIAfan

Iowa will be opening the big 10 season tomorrow at the bad-gers. They will probably try to rough Megan up again, but that's nothing new to her. Iowa will take care of business. This game will be on big 10 plus.

Ain't whisky women bad?
Yes they are bad. The bad teams seem to play very dirty against Megan. Iowa should win fairly easy..........BUT THOSE REFS! I thought the men's refs were bad but they don't hold a candle to the women's refs. They are awful!

Mac broke her hand and will be out for a couple of games. Amanda will need to step up big time. The Hawks cannot afford any more injuries. Go Hawks!

Mac broke her hand and will be out for a couple of games. Amanda will need to step up big time. The Hawks cannot afford any more injuries. Go Hawks!
I'm pretty sure it's a bone in her hand and not as bad as a broken hand, but the Gazette was reporting she'd be out 2 weeks minimum. Everyone needs to step up and remember we started with a bad Illinois team and lost and that was bad for the season.

Amanda Ollinger will start. Carly Mohns will play at the 3. Coach Bluder said that the zone defense with Carly at the 3 is better. Maybe we can expect wins with lower point totals.

Zion Sanders makes an early appearance. Iowa playing solid defense, not shooting well. Doyle with a 3 and Sevillian with 2 3's.

19-5 Hawks! By the end of this game we are going to know a lot about our bench. I like Carly in there instead of Amanda.

Latest posts