2023 College Football Survival Pool

Give me the U, the University of Miami Hurricanes, this week. If I have already selected them, then please give me the University of Southern California.

Week 1: Miami FL
Week 2: Arkansas
Week 3: Iowa
Week 4: Kentucky
Week 5: Maryland
Week 6: USC

Week 1: Texas
Week 2: Colorado
Week 3: Iowa
Week 4: Oregon
Week 5: Missouri
Week 6: USC
Week 7: Louisville over Pitt on the road

Week 7: Penn St. because I'm tired of either loosing for picking P12 teams or having a major heart attack every time I do.
That game at the end of regulation had a strong scent of gambling to it. Seriously, just run the damn ball to the middle of the field and run the clock down to one second and kick the field goal. Was the offensive coordinator, the long snapper, and Heisman trophy QB winner all doing crack? Lazy pass out in the left flat just sitting there like an over ripe apple screaming “Pick me”, then the botched hand off and then the botched snap on the easy field goal attempt.

That game at the end of regulation had a strong scent of gambling to it. Seriously, just run the damn ball to the middle of the field and run the clock down to one second and kick the field goal. Was the offensive coordinator, the long snapper, and Heisman trophy QB winner all doing crack? Lazy pass out in the left flat just sitting there like an over ripe apple screaming “Pick me”, then the botched hand off and then the botched snap on the easy field goal attempt.
What's funny is USC is the program isn't even the program I'm most nervous about playing out of the new additions.

Latest posts