2023 College Football Survival Pool

Zamboni08

It's that time again!!

What's becoming the norm...We once again have a slate of Week 0 games this year.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

- Pick a team you think will win each week.
- - - - Week 1 is again going to include Week 0. Even though there are a handful of teams who will play twice, our pool for WEEK 1 will be games from Saturday, Aug 26th thru Monday, Sept 4th. If you pick Week 0, do not pick Week 1.

- You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team).

- You can only pick a team once per season!

- If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

- Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs/2023/01/all-conf

THE SHEET: https://bit.ly/3DtC4Nn

THE PRIZE: bragging rights! Etch your name in HN history along with @BigD , @Zamboni08 , @Stanzi , @MNHawkeye89 , @InGoodCo , @alabamahawkeye, and @DDThompson

On Iowa, Go Hawks!

Last edited:
If they were coming out here to play I would have tickets already. Considering tickets to the ISU vrs BYU game. I’d give the edge to BYU because it’s a home game for them and the loss of some ISU players due to gambling issues.
I'm the biggest BYU fan that week. I've tended to watch them fairly often in the past, it would be great to see them play well in the conference.

Week 1: Miami over Miami

Either way I win.

But if I have to choose, it's M-FL over M-OH.

Also, all I have to do is get Week 1 correct and I will have done better than I did last year. **fingers crossed**

Week 1: Miami over Miami

Either way I win.

But if I have to choose, it's M-FL over M-OH.

Also, all I have to do is get Week 1 correct and I will have done better than I did last year. **fingers crossed**

That sounds like a helluva gamble for week 1. There has to be a better game out there.

Week 1: Iowa Hopefully by picking them early they burn me by being undefeated in week 10 :D

I'm the biggest BYU fan that week. I've tended to watch them fairly often in the past, it would be great to see them play well in the conference.
They have been historically quite good offensively but lacked a little on the defensive side of the ball. They have improved on the defensive side of the ball under their current head coach.

Latest posts