Week 4 = NC State
Week 5 = Coastal Carolina
Week 6 = James Madison
Week 7 = Ole Miss
Week 8 = Ohio State
Week 9 = Georgia
Week 10 = Michigan
Week 11 = TCU ** my last team as well.

Well, @PlatypusMessiah and @BigD are in the drivers seat now. On to week 11!

Reddit Undefeated:

Get them in - even if it's a lock.

Go Hawks!
Well this is interesting. Highly Likely that Georgia wins If I pick Georgia then it‘s platy and me. Leaving Platy with Michigan and me with TCU. It’s iffy for TCU on the next two games. If I take TCU and they win this week against Texas at Texas (I don’t like those odds) then it’s my Georgia pick against Platy Michigan pick.: both of those teams should win and platy and I end up in a tie with no teams left for us to use that are undefeated. If I choose TCU then hawkin3 is dead in the water. He is out of teams to use. The problem everyone else is out after this weekend too.

Platy is in the best position. I’d trade him circumstance as it’s highly likely that both Georgia and Michigan are going to win out the next two weeks. If TCU loses and I take Georgia this week; Then I am done and platy wins.

Just for the fun of it, do you all want to put in your two cents here? What would you do If you were me? I think I know……. roll the dice right? I will wait a day or so just to see what others think. Should I play it safe and just end up no worse than tied for second place with some of you? I have Georgia to win the NT not the Buckeyes. That’s why I saved them for last.

As always, tiebreaker if necessary and multiple run out the same week. If that's what you want to shoot for...

Or risk it.

Well this is interesting. Highly Likely that Georgia wins If I pick Georgia then it‘s platy and me. Leaving Platy with Michigan and me with TCU. It’s iffy for TCU on the next two games. If I take TCU and they win this week against Texas at Texas (I don’t like those odds) then it’s my Georgia pick against Platy Michigan pick.: both of those teams should win and platy and I end up in a tie with no teams left for us to use that are undefeated. If I choose TCU then hawkin3 is dead in the water. He is out of teams to use. The problem everyone else is out after this weekend too.

Platy is in the best position. I’d trade him circumstance as it’s highly likely that both Georgia and Michigan are going to win out the next two weeks. If TCU loses and I take Georgia this week; Then I am done and platy wins.

Just for the fun of it, do you all want to put in your two cents here? What would you do If you were me? I think I know……. roll the dice right? I will wait a day or so just to see what others think. Should I play it safe and just end up no worse than tied for second place with some of you? I have Georgia to win the NT not the Buckeyes. That’s why I saved them for last.
That’s the way I would have played it. I tried to get my pick in ahead of you because you had the harder call on TCU. I’d definitely rather be in my shoes than yours, but my problems are which week do you want to take Georgia on the road? I’m rolling the dice this week. Plus, I’m more than happy to cheer for Michigan over Illinois this year.

Week one; Missouri
Week two; Michigan State
Week three; Wake Forest
Week four; NC State
Week five ; Penn State
Week six; Mississippi
Week seven; Clemson
Week eight; Ohio State
Week nine; Tennessee
Week ten; Michigan

Week one; Missouri
Week two; Michigan State
Week three; Wake Forest
Week four; NC State
Week five ; Penn State
Week six; Mississippi
Week seven; Clemson
Week eight; Ohio State
Week nine; Tennessee
Week ten; Michigan
Week Eleven; TCU

Week one; Missouri
Week two; Michigan State
Week three; Wake Forest
Week four; NC State
Week five ; Penn State
Week six; Mississippi
Week seven; Clemson
Week eight; Ohio State
Week nine; Tennessee
Week ten; Michigan
Week Eleven; TCU

Week one; Missouri
Week two; Michigan State
Week three; Wake Forest
Week four; NC State
Week five ; Penn State
Week six; Mississippi
Week seven; Clemson
Week eight; Ohio State
Week nine; Tennessee
Week ten; Michigan
Week Eleven; TCU
Week Twelve; Georgia

Week 12: Michigan

I want to wish you luck, but it’s Michigan……………. that makes it hard! I think both of us are going to make it through this weekend. If so then where do we go from here since we will both have used up all of our options.

How about this option; If Michigan and Georgia end up playing each other then we stick with our last picls and winner take all!

In that case I would be happy with Georgia. They were my pick for a Natty from day one.

Having said all of this there probably is another way this is settled in the event of a tie with two or more posters.

How about this one. We have to each pick a bowl bound team that has six loses during the regular season. If both of our teams win then it’s decided by highest point total, lol. I kid, I kid, but it would definitely be a different approach.

Looking at the way some betting pools are done, in the event of a tie they look at the national title game and guess how many total points are scored and the person who gets closest to guessing that total wins.

Personally I like the Georgia vrs Michigan Idea best. Of course Michigan has to get past Ohio State first and Georgia needs to win the SEC title (or NOT!!!). Referring to the year Alabama got bounced and still got to play in the title game. All the more reason for a larger playoff group like eight or sixteen teams.

I like sixteen because it would bring in a lot more teams and give us Iowa fans some hope to be in the mix. Not just us but a lot of other fans across the entire country.

I want to wish you luck, but it’s Michigan……………. that makes it hard! I think both of us are going to make it through this weekend. If so then where do we go from here since we will both have used up all of our options.

How about this option; If Michigan and Georgia end up playing each other then we stick with our last picls and winner take all!

In that case I would be happy with Georgia. They were my pick for a Natty from day one.

Having said all of this there probably is another way this is settled in the event of a tie with two or more posters.

How about this one. We have to each pick a bowl bound team that has six loses during the regular season. If both of our teams win then it’s decided by highest point total, lol. I kid, I kid, but it would definitely be a different approach.

Looking at the way some betting pools are done, in the event of a tie they look at the national title game and guess how many total points are scored and the person who gets closest to guessing that total wins.

Personally I like the Georgia vrs Michigan Idea best. Of course Michigan has to get past Ohio State first and Georgia needs to win the SEC title (or NOT!!!). Referring to the year Alabama got bounced and still got to play in the title game. All the more reason for a larger playoff group like eight or sixteen teams.

I like sixteen because it would bring in a lot more teams and give us Iowa fans some hope to be in the mix. Not just us but a lot of other fans across the entire country.
See previous years in the doc tabs. We've had a few tiebreaks!

Well it's pretty critical for Michigan to beat Illinois this week for the Hawkeyes, so I'm happy to root for them this week. I've been real terrible at tie-breakers over the years so I'm open for anything. It would probably be best to have it settled over the next two weeks as opposed to dragging on to CFP games.

Well it's pretty critical for Michigan to beat Illinois this week for the Hawkeyes, so I'm happy to root for them this week. I've been real terrible at tie-breakers over the years so I'm open for anything. It would probably be best to have it settled over the next two weeks as opposed to dragging on to CFP games.

Well whatever the usual procedure is. I think they have had ties in the past and there was a procedure they followed.

This year was the first year I decided to take it seriously by analyzing strength of schedules and trying to determine who might be the best teams in the country at the end of the season. . So I never paid any attention to what happens if and when there are ties.