2022/2023 Lineup

Yeah he did do well for part of that one season he was thrust into doing that. I think we caught teams off guard with that a little. It wasn't ideal for Marble to do that I don't think but he did it for the team. He was definitely more of a 2 or 3.
The issue with Devyn playing the point full time was that once he eyed the rim he wasn't even looking to kick it back out. This was never more evident than the famous Wisconsin game in 2014 where Zach McCabe told a Twitter follower to SAFO. With a chance to win the game Marble drove hard inside and three Badgers cut him off knowing that they didn’t have to worry about the ball going back outside. The game e ended with Josh Gasser taking an emphatic dribble and staring down the crowd knowing that his Badgers had punked Iowa at Carver again.

The issue with Devyn playing the point full time was that once he eyed the rim he wasn't even looking to kick it back out. This was never more evident than the famous Wisconsin game in 2014 where Zach McCabe told a Twitter follower to SAFO. With a chance to win the game Marble drove hard inside and three Badgers cut him off knowing that they didn’t have to worry about the ball going back outside. The game e ended with Josh Gasser taking an emphatic dribble and staring down the crowd knowing that his Badgers had punked Iowa at Carver again.
Yeah he wasn't a pass first/floor general type but again he it was just a 'lets try this' kinda thing on a team that wasn't great. It helped Marbles handles some for going to the next level but he was closer to 6'7 then 6'5 and chasing around quick pgs wasn't going to be a strength of his either as good of a defender as he was

No way JT is back next year.
JT and Patrick are roommates that in of itself would be hard for JT to transfer you dont think Patrick is a major influence on JT. Now i would understand if he did transfer somewhere closer to home and smaller school but i think it will be hard for him to with Patrick there everyday.

Latest posts