2019 Recruits

hawkjunkie

I have heard & read that we are looking at a few guards for next year's class. But I have not heard any names. Other than Noah Hutchins and Andre Gordon.

Are these two interested or talking to Iowa?

Are there any others who are interested in Iowa, or vice versa???

Any info would be much appreciated!

Go Hawks!

They are looking at a few PGs in 2019 but may not take one. A transfer might be an option as well it sounds like. Author of the article also thinks thy will get someone in 2020 regardless of if they bring in 2019 or transfer.

Fernandes looks to have good handles and great range. Would like to see some. Stats on him. Especially if he can play defense!

Same with Mika.

I think we need to take someone this year with quickness and the potential for good D. If the right talent it there, let's get them ... Grad transfer or any transfer works too.

Damn...Fernandes made EVERY shot on that video. We need this guy.

yeah, i kept waiting for him to miss. i'm really starting to wonder how the whole star ratings work because, as i think about it, i haven't seen anyone miss. so how to they rate these kids? they all never miss.

Just watch. Fran will finally get his point guard with Andre Gordon and he will have to fight off his own football coach in a battle for which sport he ends up playing. :p

Gordon and Fernandez have speed. Adams Wood not so much. Gordon good with ball at speed but some ball handling issues.

Latest posts