Week 2: Michigan State
Week 3: TCU
Week 4: Washington State
Week 5: South Florida
Week 6: Navy
Week 7: Central Florida
Week 8: Miami

Question:
If there are no undefeated teams left that are scheduled to play on weeks 14/15 do we stop at week 13? Week 14 has no undefeated team scheduled and Week 15 has one game and Navy is still undefeated at this point, but may not be by that time.
I didn't see your question before and I don't remember for sure but I think if there are still survivors then we move to the conference championships if any teams are undefeated.

If no undefeateds are left and/or a tie remains then I think it's picking the P5 championship games and if ties still remain then picking the New Year's Six bowls. But I'm not sure.

I do remember that I had to have an undefeated team win a week after everyone else had been knocked out or it would have been considered a tie.

Week 1: Nebraska
Week 2: Louisville
Week 3: Houston
Week 4: Virginia Tech
Week 5: San Diego State
Week 6: Penn State
Week 8: Miami (FL)

Here are the tiebreaker rules we've used in the past.

1. If every remaining contestant loses during any given week, the eligible contestants from that week will be reinstated the following week. The following week the contestants will resume the contest and be able to choose teams that they have yet to choose during the season.
2. If there are no undefeated teams remaining OR no remaining contestant is able to select a team that remains undefeated, there will be five matchups chosen at random from which contestants will choose.
3. If two or more contests remain going into the bowl season, the contestants will choose from three randomly selected bowl matchups. As a tie-breaker from there, any remaining contestants will choose the national championship game winner and final score. If multiple contestants choose the winner correctly, the final margin of victory, then score of the winning team, then score of the losing team will determine the winner. If multiple contests remain at this point, the winner of the contest will be chosen by random draw.

I didn't see your question before and I don't remember for sure but I think if there are still survivors then we move to the conference championships if any teams are undefeated.

If no undefeateds are left and/or a tie remains then I think it's picking the P5 championship games and if ties still remain then picking the New Year's Six bowls. But I'm not sure.

I do remember that I had to have an undefeated team win a week after everyone else had been knocked out or it would have been considered a tie.

If I remember right, we had one year where you had undefeated teams remaining and no one else did, but there were others who hadn't actually lost yet. We made you pick so that if your pick lost we would start the tiebreaker process.

Week 1: Minnesota
Week 2: Kansas State
Week 3: Iowa
Week 6: San Diego State
Week 2: Kansas State
Week 6: San Diego State
Week 8: TCU

week 1: Northwestern
week 2: KSU
week 3: Iowa
week 4: Virginia Tech
week 5: South Florida
week 6: Navt
week 7: UCF
week 8: TCU

Week 1: Illinois
Week 2: Colorado
Week 5: Navy
Week 6: PSU
Week 7: UCF
Week 8: Georgia

If I remember right, we had one year where you had undefeated teams remaining and no one else did, but there were others who hadn't actually lost yet. We made you pick so that if your pick lost we would start the tiebreaker process.
Yep. You're right. That was it.

Just seems like to me if you survive everyone you should win. because they can't pick while you can shouldn't be a detriment. But rules are rules.

Thanks to Western Michigan Rowing Flecks!

Thank You!

Week 2: Oklahoma State
Week 5: Washington
Week 6: Navy
Week 7: UCF
Week 8: TCU

Week 2: Oklahoma State