2016 Football season tickets

EMik21

Just curious when you fellow season ticket holders are allowed to pick your seats (if not already) for this coming season? I am a new season ticket-holder and I get to select seats on May 31st at 9:30am.

Thanks!

May 27th. I didn't get tickets last year either. What I found odd is I requested 2, but when the email came they said I could get 4. More tickets than demand still it looks like.

May 27th. I didn't get tickets last year either. What I found odd is I requested 2, but when the email came they said I could get 4. More tickets than demand still it looks like.
They are probably just giving you an opportunity to purchase the maximum that you qualify for. No they probably won't sell out with season tickets, but don't read too much into it.

Havent renewed yet. Get emails about once a week from the ticket office for renewal, so I think there's tickets to be had. I'll get around to it one of these days

Tough decision but we gave up our 3 seats after 11 years.Recently retired and had knee replacement surgery so decided to tailgate at home.Good luck to all of you in getting tickets.Go Hawks

Tough decision but we gave up our 3 seats after 11 years.Recently retired and had knee replacement surgery so decided to tailgate at home.Good luck to all of you in getting tickets.Go Hawks
Stadium seats are bad news for bad knees. I know that all too well.

I can renew on 5/24. The home schedule is pretty darn good this year so will definitely be renewing. If nothing else I can sell the ISU and Michigan night game tickets for a nice profit.

Two years ago, I added the seat-backs to my season tix order. Great idea I thought, until, the first game when I discovered the people in front of me did the same thing. I estimate it took 50% of available knee room. Never again!

I actually replied asking the ticket office about that, as I put in a request for 2 tickets & they said "new season ticket holders can get up to 4 the first year".

I just emailed the athletic office for that link. I somehow managed to toss the original email away which explained when I could look at the interactive seating chart and request changes.

Last year I gave up my two season ticket seats to my son and grandson for one game. I bought a single ticket and sat in the main stadium about half way up on the 10 yard line on the east side. It was absolutely miserable. I have been in the south end zone for many years with two season ticks on the aisle. I have had both big and small people sitting in front of me and I have never had a problem with leg room. It is so nice up there that although I could move to 25 yard line seats on the east side with my priority, I will never leave the south end zone. BTW, I like my seat backs.

I think when they redo the N endzone you will see people moving from the south because you will have sun in your face and wind to your back on most games.

Latest posts