2015 Football Recruits

KatoZenti

Any thoughts on who Iowa is bring in for 2015?

I've seen QB Ryan Boyle play this year and he seems to be more of a running type of QB. Arm strength is a concern with the deep ball. It'll be interesting how he'll be used seeing that Drew Cook and Jack Beneventi are QB's as well. There's been talk about Cook converting over to TE.

Im really happy about the OLine talent Iowa is bringing in. the much needed depth they will add to the offensive line will be a strength in the next few years. Id expect Cook to be turned into a TE but at this point theres no telling who the best QB of the 3 could be. It may turn out that Cook develops into a great athletic QB.
I would like to get a big time DE in this class. I know we have Reiff but Im not sure if his position is set in stone

Here's a breakdown on 2015 uncommitted DE's and DT's with offers from Iowa as follows:

DE

Darrell Taylor 6-4, 227 Hopewell, VA
Darius Fullwood 6-5, 245 Olney, MD
Raequan Williams 6-5, 265 Chicago, IL
Rashod Berry 6-4, 215 Lorain, OH
Anree Saint-Amour 6-3, 245 Suwanee, GA
Michael Slater 6-3, 245 Chesterfield, MO

DT

Christian Wilkins 6-4, 290 Suffield, CT
Tim Settle 6-2, 339 Manassas, VA
Darrion Daniels 6-4, 275 Dallas, TX

I don't know from this list who'll be the next commit for Iowa, but they have an offer. Wonder if Iowa will try and decommit one who has made a pledge to another school, like Holland going to Penn State.

Sounds like other teams are back in on Williams after they got the tape of his first few Senior year games..

Latest posts