2015 football dilemma. Help me!!!

Eda

So I have a serious dilemma on my hands and I've decided to look towards you fine folks for assistance.

I DVR all of the football games every year to help me make it through the offseason (which is totally normal). I'll watch them during the spring and summer, deleting them just in time for the new season to start.

Unfortunately, I've scheduled a whole home upgrade for the cable equipment, and all of the program's we have on the DVR will be deleted.

I'll have time to sit down and watch one of the games from last season before they're lost forever.

My dilemma: Which one to pick, and why? Thanks in advance.

Annnnnnnnd go...

Because of this thread I went back and watched the B1G title game.......Oh man, I forgot how close Iowa was to doing something that may never happen again in my lifetime. I am doing the hindsight thing if this would have happened, if that would have happened........brutal.

The ISU game. Healthy CJB plus it's Iowa state watching us beat them in any sport never gets old.

I know the games are all in YouTube, but just haven then at the ready and watching them on the big screen/surround sound while slamming brews is much more comforting. Call me old fashioned.
So I'm leaning towards the title game, vs Minny, or ISU.

Because of this thread I went back and watched the B1G title game.......Oh man, I forgot how close Iowa was to doing something that may never happen again in my lifetime. I am doing the hindsight thing if this would have happened, if that would have happened........brutal.
Sometimes I have my brothers throw bricks at me and whip me...just to feel alive.

I know the games are all in YouTube, but just haven then at the ready and watching them on the big screen/surround sound while slamming brews is much more comforting. Call me old fashioned.
I think I'd watch Minny...Last home game. Night game. Kind of nerve wracking at the end. Maybe you'll see yourself on TV?

The title game won't leave you warm and fuzzy...and all you need to watch is the last quarter anyway.

Pitt game if you have more time.

Run an HDMI cable from your computer to your big screen. Problem solved! Also there are a number of free programs that will allow you to download videos from youtube. That way you can take a trip back in time whenever you want! @Penn St. 09 is one of my faves. "Blocked, scooped up, this is Clayborn, this is gonna be a Hawkeye touchdown."

So I have a serious dilemma on my hands and I've decided to look towards you fine folks for assistance.

I DVR all of the football games every year to help me make it through the offseason (which is totally normal). I'll watch them during the spring and summer, deleting them just in time for the new season to start.

Unfortunately, I've scheduled a whole home upgrade for the cable equipment, and all of the program's we have on the DVR will be deleted.

I'll have time to sit down and watch one of the games from last season before they're lost forever.

My dilemma: Which one to pick, and why? Thanks in advance.

Annnnnnnnd go...

Captain Obvious says to skip the Rose Bowl. Otherwise, randomly pick the first 12 and you can't go wrong.

Not sure about the cost (may not be an issue if you're doing a whole home cable redo), but with a small investment you can get videos off of your DVR to your computer or a flash-drive. It just requires a little hardware and some software.

The MN game frustrated me in the sense that we shoulda put them away late and didn't. But it was a great game otherwise. The Pitt game with all the emotion pregame and how it ended was pretty awesome I suppose I'd lean there. Otherwise if you want to just see Iowa dominate I'd go NW game. To physically dominate and demoralize a team that way is just great. For it to happen to Fitz just made that pretty sweet. I don't think many saw that coming especially with Canzeri and Daniels being nicked up. It's all about what your in the mood for. Iowa has a little of everything to pick from.

Latest posts