2013 Iowa football Perdictions

Tschroeder13

I truly believe that Iowa will win 9 games this year and end up going to the outback bowl (with everyone healthy)

what do you predict?

Can't go 9 but I do think the offense will be better overall and the dline will be more effective. I will say 7 wins on the optimistic side and hopefully continued improvement and a developing QB

We are running about half of Texas's old offense with a little less than half of Texas's old offensive staff with players who have about half as many stars so I say we win about half our games. 5-7.

I think this team will be better. Now remember, Iowa rarely looks good in week 1 - so keep that in mind. They may or may not win that first game but they will improve a lot and win 7 games and go bowling.

I truly believe that Iowa will win 9 games this year and end up going to the outback bowl (with everyone healthy)

what do you predict?

A few months back, I predicted they'd go 5-7. I think it's probable they can win 3 of their non con games, and I think they'll win 2 big ten games.

FreedComanche

what do you predict?

Does this mean: I truly believe Iowa will win 9 games this year because everyone will stay healthy? OR I truly believe Iowa can win 9 games this year if everyone stays healthy?

I would go 7 wins with a B+ / A- on the eligibility (injuries/grades/personal &/or other problems) front

For over a decade the worst that Iowa would do in their crappiest years was win 6. I think that last year was the aberration, and we get back to 6+ wins again. Not saying we are going to be great, just think we get the ship righted somewhat, with '14 being a much, much better team.

I think Iowa will be a better team this year than they were last year, but they will probably only win 5-6 games at best. I can see three games probable, (NI, MS, WM) 3 possible (ISU, Minn, P, Nw,)Wisconsin...Between possible and slim chance. Could happen, it's in Iowa City. Slim chance against Michigan and Michigan State. OSU, NB almost no chance.

I think Iowa will be a better team this year than they were last year, but they will probably only win 5-6 games at best. I can see three games probable, (NI, MS, WM) 3 possible (ISU, Minn, P, Nw,)Wisconsin...Between possible and slim chance. Could happen, it's in Iowa City. Slim chance against Michigan and Michigan State. OSU, NB almost no chance.

Your possibles are who Iowa usually loses to. Also your 3 possible is actually 4 but I didnt go to math school.

If we struggle to beat NIU, then we will have a bad year. They are usually the measuring stick for our bad years. So, I won't make a prediction until after week one.

Latest posts