2013 Favorite or Memorable Iowa Offensive Plays

Ruddock to CJF for first down to seal the win against Michigan. Last year JVB would've taken a sack.

Come on guys why are we just listing them when we can post videos to enjoy. Here is Powell's 74 yarder against Minnesota. We need to incorporate his speed into our bowl game plan and into next year.

Damond Powell 74 yard TD Reception - YouTube

Thanks for posting that! What a perfect play. Gophers bring the heat, and the Hawks call the perfect counter. JR takes a huge shot in that as well, but he stands in there and fires away knowing it's coming.
Rudock didn't have a perfect season, but he stood in the pocket like a man on a bunch of plays and took the shots for it while making the plays. Gotta give the kid a lot of cred for that.

I think it was Duzey's 85 yard TD. What was amazing to me was that he actually PULLED AWAY from tOSU DBs.

As a smash-mouth football fan, I like Weisman's nebraska TD (OK 1 yard line) run where he bounced off of people 3 times, followed by the Michigan TD.

Powell's TD at Minny was a missed tackle followed by amazing speed.

The OP was asking about OFFENSIVE plays. If it were any play, I think LTPs sack of Kain Colter to end the jNW game was the most significant, and probably the play I will remember the most about the season. Great effort after he whiffed on his first try and a big moment for the whole year.

Latest posts