2011 draft -Clayborn #2 overall, Ballard #30?

his bio in there real sense i personally think he would be perfect as a 3-4 end in that league, he really started to get the knack of tackle towards the end and i'm excited to see how he continues to develop inside, he is certainly athletic enough, in regards to clayborne, if he wants to go number 2, he will have to dominate, not just play at a high level.

There will be a season, it will just be uncapped. Hey what do you guys think of Christian Ballard? I know that's a stretch at this point, but I see incredible potential in him.

Technically this would be the uncapped year. If no agreement is reached than 2010 is uncapped which also means no floor. Teams like Jax and Buffulo can not spend. If they don't reach a new agreement by March than no cap for 2010 and lockout for 2011 is likely

Yea next year the Hawkeyes will be loaded, especially on the defensive line. Who do you think has the best NFL potential besides Clayborne, Ballard and Binns?

Yea next year the Hawkeyes will be loaded, especially on the defensive line. Who do you think has the best NFL potential besides Clayborne, Ballard and Binns?

We're probably too close to see clearly, but I wouldn't overlook Klug-DT, Sash-SS, Prater-CB, Hunter-LB, Hyde-CB or Bernstine-CB as potential sunday players.

Edit: Not to mention that Iowa's got incredible depth at LB and there could be more future players to come from that group.

Edit: Not to mention that Iowa's got incredible depth at LB and there could be more future players to come from that group.

I agree, especially with that dominant front four, the linebackers are free to run around and make tackles. A young one will emerge next year and be a star.

Truthfully, and I have been saying this for over a year now, I think Stanzi will get a look in an NFL camp when he is done at Iowa.

I truthfully believe that you believe that Stanzi will get a look. However, it seems to me Stanzi's best bet at getting in an NFL camp is to pitch a tent outside of the Metrodome.

Latest posts