2007 iowa Indiana BTN NOW!

This game and the Wisconsin game from 2009 are the only Iowa games I have stopped watching before the game was over.

I didn't even see the final score of the Indiana game until several hours after it was over.

I stopped watching the Wisconsin game when Iowa went down 10-0. My pure hate for Wisconsin is seriously unhealthy. In fact, it would be a good idea for me to stop watching games between them. Thankfully, when I got back to the TV, Iowa was up 17-10 and went on to win the game!

This game and the Wisconsin game from 2009 are the only Iowa games I have stopped watching before the game was over.

I didn't even see the final score of the Indiana game until several hours after it was over.

I stopped watching the Wisconsin game when Iowa went down 10-0. My pure hate for Wisconsin is seriously unhealthy. In fact, it would be a good idea for me to stop watching games between them. Thankfully, when I got back to the TV, Iowa was up 17-10 and went on to win the game!
Wisconsin game was awesome! Well after the first qtr. Sweet catch by Moeaki in the endzone!

Yeah, it was a very nice surprise to come back to the TV and see Iowa up by 7. In fact the first play I saw was Moeaki's big 3rd down catch on Iowa's FG drive in the 4th quarter.

As I said, my hate for Wisconsin is off the charts. It has become very difficult to watch Iowa/Wisconsin games because of that.

I hope Iowa plays them this year, and it absolutely makes no sense that the series will no longer be an annual one but honestly, it doesn't bother me. I can't stand it when Iowa loses to them.

Now I remember why I chose to block this game from my memory. Pathetic. I can't believe JC was a top 100 recruit. Deer in the headlights, weak arm, happy feet, etc. His hail mary at the end of the game was further evidence of how weak of an arm he had.

Before we started getting season tix in '08 this was my first game back at Kinnick since the mid 90's when I was a young teenager. It was the first time I had taken my wife to a game too. It was horrible. I seem to remember a Hawk catching a touchdown pass and getting an excessive celebration penalty because he was trying to pump the team up. Also, if I recall correctly, wasn't this a few days after the Everson/Satterfield news broke out?

Wasn't this one of the James Hardy highlight film games that he always had against Iowa. I wasn't sad to see him graduate.

I would have probably turned that Wisconsin game off too, except I was sitting in the last row of Camp Randall.

It was pretty damn fun taunting all the Bucky fans that left early after Murray buried that 40 yard bomb of a field goal.

Good times.

I would have probably turned that Wisconsin game off too, except I was sitting in the last row of Camp Randall.

It was pretty damn fun taunting all the Bucky fans that left early after Murray buried that 40 yard bomb of a field goal.

Good times.

Yup, I was there too. Good times. Sat a row behind Zach Johnson. Great game.

Latest posts