2006 Syracuse:The Stand

Thanks

I remember it well. We should of had that game handily but our offense struggled mightily. The beginning of Jake C's long year of ineptness. Although I think he may have gotten gun shy by the end of that season as he was on his back so much. The O-line did him no favors in 2007.

FYI I'm pretty sure that was the year before Jake. Really there was no reason that game should have been close but that was an incredible stop though.

Pretty sure it was before Jake. The back-up QB played for us, name escapes me. We played down to the level of the competition, but the stand allowed us to win an otherwise ugly game.

I should remember before I post that I have trouble recalling what happened last week, let alone what happened 3+ years ago.

I kind of remember Tate having an abdominal strain that bothered him for 4-5 games. Was this that injury? And when did Christiansen get his first substantial playing time? Was it not a few games after "the stand" w/Syracuse because the abdominal injury wouldn't subside? That season is kind of a blur to me thank God.

I should remember before I post that I have trouble recalling what happened last week, let alone what happened 3+ years ago.

I kind of remember Tate having an abdominal strain that bothered him for 4-5 games. Was this that injury? And when did Christiansen get his first substantial playing time? Was it not a few games after "the stand" w/Syracuse because the abdominal injury wouldn't subside? That season is kind of a blur to me thank God.

it was the northern illinois game. The very first one I went to in Kinnick. I thought we were going to have a good one after that game. I was psyched out!

it was the northern illinois game. The very first one I went to in Kinnick. I thought we were going to have a good one after that game. I was psyched out!
I believe that was the game we almost lost to NIU, but Jake threw a late TD pass to Scott Chandler to win the game.