20 more shot attempts and lose by 20

Bunny layups versus dunks.

We've seen it all year.

Here's to 7 months in the weight room fellas!

You shoot 26% and you aren't going to win often no matter what. Especially when the other team shoots 54%.

Just a total breakdown on offense and defense. Iowa missed A LOT of open shots.

What if they took points away when you shot and missed? That would be interesting...

My auto correct originally went with sh*t . That still would be interesting.

And then rebound a lot, and once you rebound, miss again. Hell, miss it two or three additional times in the possession if you can, whatever you gotta do.

I didn't see the final rebounding totals, but I guess if there's a silver lining, the Hawks did a pretty nice job on the offensive glass. Make some of those bunnies they missed, they keep it close. Instead I felt like once it got to double digits, the game totally got away and it snowballed to a 20 point deficit in short order.

Shot 20 percent in the second half. Won't beat anyone doing that, let alone a team that has true NBA prospects playing

And then rebound a lot, and once you rebound, miss again. Hell, miss it two or three additional times in the possession if you can, whatever you gotta do.

Reggie Evans got a lot of his double doubles this way...but would make the shot on the 2nd or 3rd attempt. I don't think he wanted to completely destroy his FG%.

Latest posts