#20 Iowa at Nebraska 7:00 Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

I expect that Iowa will come out stronger today, and to be more balanced. I did get confirmation that both started guards did have the flu last week. They should be much better off today.

I expect that Iowa will come out stronger today, and to be more balanced. I did get confirmation that both started guards did have the flu last week. They should be much better off today.

I expect that @ClintonIAfan will be one of two people posting in this thread today, and he will still be incessantly bitching about referees screwing only Iowa. I did get confirmation that he still thinks people will give a shit. This thread should be just as dumb as the other ones.

I expect that @ClintonIAfan will be one of two people posting in this thread today, and he will still be incessantly bitching about referees screwing only Iowa. I did get confirmation that he still thinks people will give a shit. This thread should be just as dumb as the other ones.
Nice attitude!

They looked slow and tired the other night. Hopefully they can bounce back tonight. Go Hawks!

There is no need to attacj=k a Hawkeye poster
So the Iowa women's hoops team isn't good enough to have game day threads? They are doing better than the men, have the best player in the Big 10 and most likely a first team All-American.

Latest posts