2 running plays I wish Davis would add

WildTurkey

Jet sweep with Canzeri or Bullock from the slot/wing position. Have to find a good way to use the speed they have. I feel this play would work great considering the future NFL bookend tackles and TE's the hawks have sealing the edge. Our guards just aren't getting a great push up the middle.

And for a power run I would really like to see an H back in the back field (preferably Hamilton) with Weisman at FB and Lashun Daniels at HB.

If they stack the box on either formation then call an audible to a simple pass. How about a slot screen to 33 or 5. Or a Te delay to Hamilton etc.

I don't know about you but the zone stretch left and right is a little worn out. Yes it is indeed effective against weak competition but teams like MSU, OSU and Wisky eat that up all day. Iowa is just to damn predictable.

Hopefully Davis calls a good game today. Whatever he has in his pocket he might aswell pull it out in Columbus. Cheers to a great game guys and gals! Go Hawks!

I only want one running play from Davis-the one where he runs away from coaching.

PS-the only thing he has in his pocket is a turd.

Jet sweep with Canzeri or Bullock from the slot/wing position. Have to find a good way to use the speed they have. I feel this play would work great considering the future NFL bookend tackles and TE's the hawks have sealing the edge. Our guards just aren't getting a great push up the middle.

And for a power run I would really like to see an H back in the back field (preferably Hamilton) with Weisman at FB and Lashun Daniels at HB.

If they stack the box on either formation then call an audible to a simple pass. How about a slot screen to 33 or 5. Or a Te delay to Hamilton etc.

I don't know about you but the zone stretch left and right is a little worn out. Yes it is indeed effective against weak competition but teams like MSU, OSU and Wisky eat that up all day. Iowa is just to damn predictable.

Hopefully Davis calls a good game today. Whatever he has in his pocket he might aswell pull it out in Columbus. Cheers to a great game guys and gals! Go Hawks!

Outside zone, inside zone and stretch zone look really good today. Helps when the personnel is used properly. Such as using 3 TEs and actually throwing in the middle of the field. Loosens up the defense.

Latest posts