#2 Penn State vs #1 Iowa

What a way to beat the pedo!

I hate Penn State as much as any of you here, but calling out a college student publicly as a pedo because of where he goes to school should get you banned at best, and sued for libel.

You’re by far and away the biggest piece of shit on this board.

I hate Penn State as much as any of you here, but calling out a college student publicly as a pedo because of where he goes to school should get you banned at best, and sued for libel.

You’re by far and away the biggest piece of shit on this board.

Everyone who reads that post knows what it means. I can say with 100% certainty that not a single person on here read that and questioned if the kid was actually a pedophile. That University did a lot to earn that nickname and common sense makes it easy to understand the reasoning behind why Clinton said that.

Great dual to watch but gut-wrenching at the same time.

Kemerer? Wow. What a great upset win for him. His conditioning is really starting to come around and we're seeing his offense get back into form.

Kudos to Warner for staying focused. We needed him tonight. And, Cassiopi is beyond his years. He's going to be a force for a long time.

The only thing I would nitpick on is the lack of urgency at 49 and 57. We had excellent opportunities for bonus points there, and neither the coaches or wrestlers appeared to sense it. In a dual meet like this, you can't afford to waste those opportunities. There really is no rationale at all for Lugo and Young not to be cutting and attacking late in those matches.

Latest posts