141- Ballweg 11-0
149- Sueflohn 11-3
157- DsJ 14-3
165- Moore 17-3
174- Evans 20-3
184- Ihnen 20-6
197- Burak 23-6
HWT- Telford 26-6

Sorry, I don't have time for a write up, but here's my match by match prediction. Shouldn't be very close, but there will be a couple good matches.

125- McD 4-0
133- Ramos 8-0
141- Ballweg 11-0
149- Sueflohn 11-3
157- DsJ 14-3
165- Moore 17-3
174- Evans 20-3
184- Ihnen 20-6
197- Burak 23-6
HWT- Telford 26-6

Sorry, I don't have time for a write up, but here's my match by match prediction. Shouldn't be very close, but there will be a couple good matches.

See it about the same and haven't had time to do much of a write up. Not to excited

McD needs to make a statement in this one. He's got to be frustrated hearing/seeing everyone on these websites wonder if illness, weight or other talented wrestlers caught up to him. He's going to have to pull some magic in the big tens and get that #1 seed at nationals. Hopefully wait to see nico or Delgado in the finals.

I would say that Pin has it about right. there has been a lot of chatter about whats wrong with McD. Well we will see sunday. With the defeat friday, i would expect him to come out and just tear things up. If he does not, well i would say something is wrong. I will say this about the match friday, McD just didn't seem to have any fire power at all. I feel it is safe to say that he was dominated in every way friday. Never thought i would see that.

If i remember correctly, this sunday at 11:00, there will be an exhibition of Middle School wrestlers from Neb go against Iowa Middle School Wrestlers. So if you have time or can get there, lets show some support for our future.

First 400 fans get a free Camo T Shirt. Might be hard to get with the Middle School school match. Sounds like both teams are bringing a bunch of family/fans.

yes its on mediacom and unfortunately I won't be able to do updates again because of the home show

I don't get mediacom, is there a link I can stream it? I'd love to see the Evans-Kokesh match!!!

Latest posts