2 disturbing quotes.

No. I'm not saying that about basketball at this point. Personally, I still like Fran and the style the Hawks typically play. However, when a 4 year starter says what White said after a game, Fran should be concerned. Fran's in year 5 and the Hawks, although in small steps, are improving. Especially if they make the NCAA other then the first 8 teams to play.

Now as for football, that's exactly what I'm saying in year 16 of KF. As long as KF is the head coach at Iowa, I am not spending another penny on the program. You did say the fans don't have a say and that's where I disagree with you. The mighty dollar speaks louder then words at the U of I as well as many college programs.

Please at least understand me on another issue. Personally for me, wins and losses are not my biggest concern. Sure I want wins, but I want an entertaining product and I want to see kids playing a sport at the highest college level that have a pulse at the start of a game. To play a sport at this level is a privilege and not a right.

I actually agree with you about everything you said. It just didn't pretain to my comment since my comment was based on a specific event.

Latest posts