SS 21 Law, 13 Donatell/10 Sleeper
FS 5 Miller, 49 Lowdermilk
RCB 18 Hyde, 2 Castillo

SPECIAL TEAMS:
P 14 Wienke/15 Mullings
PK 96 Meyer, 1 Koehn
LS 61 Kreiter, 54 Bigach
HOLDER 14 Wienke

Good to see Davis and Coop up there competing for a starting slot. Also, agreed that this is probably the best year we've had for fake punts and field goals.

Love that back 4 on D

I like the entire DB 2-deeps-I think we are deep at CB for the first time in a very long time. That said, I saw a pic of Lomax in a hospital bed which suggests that the depth is already down a bit. I really like Lomax a ton.

I like seeing Travis Perry in the two-deep as a RsFr. He is a fantastic talent who I am still surprised Iowa got as a walk-on.

I sure hope Tobin is beat out by somebody else before the first game.

I know. I am surprised MacMillin isn't being considered for that guard spot because he played there two years ago. Tobin got absolutely killed at times last year.

I know. I am surprised MacMillin isn't being considered for that guard spot because he played there two years ago. Tobin got absolutely killed at times last year.

hopefully he's gotten better since then. Improvement is certainly possible, especially for Offensive Linemen at Iowa.

hopefully he's gotten better since then. Improvement is certainly possible, especially for Offensive Linemen at Iowa.

Yeah, I am sure that they will get the best five out on the field as they usually try to do. I wonder if Donnal could play that guard spot as well.

I thought in the Spring that Cooper had one of the DT spots locked as a starter. It's actually good to see that they think high enough of Trinca-Pasat to start him at DT and let Cooper compete with Davis for the other spot. Seems to be some competition there. Should be interesting to see Bigach on the end competing with Alvis for the starting spot.

Didn't expect Tommy Gaul (Dowling Catholic walk-on) to quietly move into the backup center role.

I don t think the D line will be any worse than last years line. It seems like that thought there is a lot of youth they actually may be deeper than last year. It will just depend on how quickly some of the young guys can step up and perform.

I don t think the D line will be any worse than last years line. It seems like that thought there is a lot of youth they actually may be deeper than last year. It will just depend on how quickly some of the young guys can step up and perform.

And actually, there were some games where Def Line played very stout football, last year.

love seeing Rodgers

since when did we get aaron rodgers...thought we had brad rogers.

i would guess that even though the ol depth chart has macmillan and donnal only at tackle that they will be looked at at guard to see if they can beat out tobin. whoever loses the blythe/boffeli competition is probably getting a chance there also.

i think the dl depth chart with 6 guys in the mix for starting spots proves we might not have top end talent but we have some depth and we will see at least 6 guys rotating...possibly upwards of 8 or 9 guys.

i know miller is ahead of him and lomax is going to be a really good cb but i want to see lowdermilk in the nickel sometimes (i like 3 safety nickels). kid has unbelievable athleticism.

I sure hope Tobin is beat out by somebody else before the first game.

Tobin is listed at first team because he earned spot. I do think Bofelli will be pushing him and could end up alternating at times. Have no idea how MacMillian doing but KF has history of moving OL around so I dont think Mac will be limited to OT. I would also guess Bofelli plays C if something happens to Ferentz and Simmons will redshirt unless injuries pile up.

Latest posts