#19 Iowa vs MSU

ClintonIAfan

3:00 today on BTN, Megan Gustafson's number retirement ceremony will be after the game. Special addition Megan Gustafson posters will also be available. Over 12,000 tickets are already sold, let's make it a sellout!

Hawks going for number 32 today! Should be a great atmosphere this afternoon. One thing in the Hawks favor is one of MSUs best 3 point shooters Taryn MCCutcheon has a broken index finger on her shooting hand. Can't wait for game time! Let's Go Hawks! Let's Go Hawks! Let's Go Hawks!

Michigan State women's basketball's Taryn McCutcheon leading despite injury, struggles

MSU coach Suzy Merchant holds her to the same standards. “It’s a lot better now. She’s played through some things, but she’s also fought through some things and went four-for-four,” Merchant said. “She’s made shots with it when it was worse, so I’m not sure what tonight was about. It isn’t worse, because she doesn’t practice. … Maybe now we need to take a look at it, get it X-rayed, see if she can get more shots up so she can get her juice back.”​

Michigan State women's basketball's Taryn McCutcheon leading despite injury, struggles

MSU coach Suzy Merchant holds her to the same standards. “It’s a lot better now. She’s played through some things, but she’s also fought through some things and went four-for-four,” Merchant said. “She’s made shots with it when it was worse, so I’m not sure what tonight was about. It isn’t worse, because she doesn’t practice. … Maybe now we need to take a look at it, get it X-rayed, see if she can get more shots up so she can get her juice back.”​

I know she's been wearing a splint on it so it can't be feeling that good.

Doyle with 2 free throws to close out the first half. Iowa up 33-29 at the half thanks to tremendous defense and great rebounding. This was a well played first half for Iowa.

Latest posts