#17 Iowa vs #14 Rutgers at 7:00 on Wednesday

I called out Meyer and she responded with a beautiful second half. Rebounds, steals and some clutch free throws. She even hit a 3!

This is a big one, a lot is at stake for the Big 10 championship race. Let's get a big crowd into CHA arena tomorrow. The prices for these games are an amazing bargain.

I may be a little busy with some friends watching this game to post much tomorrow, so I want to get things going early on this thread.

Teams have different strategies for Megan. Some like Rutgers know they have a decent shot making sure the other 4 shoot less than 25%. Other try and hold her done knowing the and try to keep the other in check. Doyle was the difference tonight. Other than Megan and her the rest were 6 for 21. Last 2 years Iowa was last in 3 pt shootiny at 26% and second to last during big ten games. Enjoy this year because it looks like the end the Bluder era

How was Cook’s ankle?

I really hope they let him get some rest against this Rutgers squad. We need all the help we can get against MSU tomorrow night.