#17 Iowa at Illinios Game Thread

Why do the women make FT's look automatic while the men make it look like some impossible feat? Been this way for a couple seasons now.

Well it wasn't pretty but I'll take it. The Hawks never play well at Illinois for some reason. Need to come out the second half and destroy the Illini!

Hagarwood I just can't get over Chase's play. When she was a freshman she kicked butt big time. How can you regress so much. I mean she used to attack like crazy!

Michigan played Ohio St. tuff. To bad they didn't win!!!
Michigan lost and Flaherty shot poorly and Mitchell shot well. Those with a big game. The Ollinger foul was a jump ball in the first half and that play by Doyle should have been a charge. Hope Coach is in the refs ear about that. Good hustle by Amanda, she needs to finish.

Michigan lost and Flaherty shot poorly and Mitchell shot well. Those with a big game. The Ollinger foul was a jump ball in the first half and that play by Doyle should have been a charge. Hope Coach is in the refs ear about that. Good hustle by Amanda, she needs to finish.
To bad Flaherty had a bad game.

Why does everybody always make their three's against the Hawks when normally they can't throw it in the ocean!

Latest posts