#17 Iowa @ #20 Goofers Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

Will the real Hawkeyes show up or will it be more of the same? The same is getting out rebounded with poor perimeter shooting. A nail biter coming down to the last minute to decide the game with terrible coaching rearing it's ugly head. Will are most athletic player ( Tomi ) be seen on the court tonight? How about seeing somebody else besides Mo killer Lexie and no shot Amanda. You say we don't have anybody on the bench worth playing? Then let's fire the recruiter. This team is under achieving and needs to start playing up to their potential. This rebounding thing has to get fixed NOW! I challenge this team to play with intensity and a purpose. There's no excuse for not hustling on every play! This was our year to win the B1G and make a very good showing in the NCAA tourney and I'm not expecting anything less! You think I'm full of hot air that knows absolutely nothing about basketball? Then PROVE me wrong! Play like there's NO TOMORROW! Go Hawks!

Just because Kaloni Brown and T. MCCowen are both 6ft. 7 doesn't mean nothing! Megan is better by far than either one of those 2!

Wonder if Lisa pointed that out to the refs or if she took her usual stance and just shook her head. Get after those refs Lisa!