17 - 14 at the half

BlindDogScooter

No... I didn't get lost on my way to the football board... Maryland is leading Michigan State 17-14 at the half... in basketball... in East Lansing.

And you thought the Hawks had shooting issues!

That official just said welcome to the B1G, Turgeon, this is one of those road games where you're gonna get a technical before you have a critical call go your way.

Izzo is a ******* psycho, B10 refs need to stop being intimidated by him and T him up like they did Turgeron and have done for Fran. For some reason Izzo gets away with tantrums all the time.

Izzo is a ******* psycho, B10 refs need to stop being intimidated by him and T him up like they did Turgeron and have done for Fran. For some reason Izzo gets away with tantrums all the time.

Izzo has been living off favorable officiating as his program is on a slow slide. He does not upper echelon talent he once had.

Looking at the score late in the game, one might have thought Gene Hackman/Norman Dale roamed one sideline and Lick the other. That was PAINful to watch.

I have also seen him grab an officials arm and turn him around, then start lecturing him. Does he get T'd up? No...the ref just stands there and listens.

Latest posts