TheGreatTobini

Now for my favorite wrestler Dylan Carew he is ranked #17 but if healthy I can tell you he will shock the wrestling world.

Dual Matchups:

#1 F. Molinaro: psu
#2 J. Parks: Oky State
#6 D. Ness: Minnesota
#10 E. Terrazas: Illinois
#15 C. Schmitt: Wisconsin
#18 K. Friedley: Northwestern
#19 C. Tessari: tosu

National Dual Possible Matchups:

#11 S. Sakaguchi: Oregon St.
#14 B. Stephens: VaTech
#18 K. Friedley: Northwestern

Midlands Possible Matchups:

#3 T. Nauman: Pitt
#4 M. Mason: Rutgers
#9 F. Lopouchanski: Purdu
#10 E. Terrazas: Illinois
#12 Z. Cibula: Rider
#13 K. Bradley: Missouri
#16 N. Lester: Oklahoma
#18 K. Fiedley: Northwestern

Prediction 3rd Big Ten and 4th at the NCAA's

1. D. Ness: Minnesota
2. F. Molinaro: psu
3. E. Grajales: Michigan
4. D. Carew: Iowa
5. J. Parks: Oky State
6. T. Nauman: Pittsburgh
7. M. Mason: Rutgers
8. C. VonOhlen: Air Force

Thanks for providing the match ups/predictions at each weight class. I don't see Dylan Ness winning Nationals this year but if he does Minny has a great shot at the team title.

149 is a weak weight class so the possibilities are good for Iowa to grab some points here. I'm not that impressed with Molinaro but he gets the job done (most of the time...except when in the finals against wrestlers named Dake).

Believe me I would love to see your prediction of Carew being 4th at NCAA's but not sold yet. He has wrestled how many matches since his senior year? And those in the Iowa City Duals were not that impressive performances. Not even sure if he is cleared to go or how soon he will be. I sure hope you are right but just not feeling it yet. I am hoping his potential will show, like what we all thought and expected we would see from Nate Moore. If he can't go what is your prediction then with Ballweg or Kelly @ 149?

Why would Minny have no shot at the team title this year? They have 8 wrestlers ranked in the top '8'. I definitely think the Hawks have the best shot at winning the title but I certainly wouldn't count out Minny.

First off Minny is absolutely a title contender. Like Dominate said they have 8 really strong guys, and while a couple are newcomers they have a ton of talent.

Dylan barring another injury is the 149 for Iowa, he has been very impressive since he has returned fully healthy. Kelly has had a hard time getting to 149 and even if he gets there he has a very tough time on the mat, which is something you don't want if you have to go up against Carew.

Tobini hit the nail on the head when it comes to Molinaro, he will have a problem with the like of Ness and Carew due to style differences. Carew is absolutely mean and nasty, I expect to see some inconsistency early in the season while he shakes the rust off, but it's not like he has been sitting around while injured. He has been very good throughout the rehab process and the coaches did the right thing in not bringing him back too soon. I wouldn't judge Carew by his matches at the Iowa Duals where he wrestled with a very damaged knee.

What else to we have to judge Carew by? Havent seen him wrestle since high school. He seems to always be injured. unfortunate for the young man.

First off Minny is absolutely a title contender. Like Dominate said they have 8 really strong guys, and while a couple are newcomers they have a ton of talent.

Dylan barring another injury is the 149 for Iowa, he has been very impressive since he has returned fully healthy. Kelly has had a hard time getting to 149 and even if he gets there he has a very tough time on the mat, which is something you don't want if you have to go up against Carew.

Tobini hit the nail on the head when it comes to Molinaro, he will have a problem with the like of Ness and Carew due to style differences. Carew is absolutely mean and nasty, I expect to see some inconsistency early in the season while he shakes the rust off, but it's not like he has been sitting around while injured. He has been very good throughout the rehab process and the coaches did the right thing in not bringing him back too soon. I wouldn't judge Carew by his matches at the Iowa Duals where he wrestled with a very damaged knee.

I'll take your word on how Carew's style will give Molinaro problems because I have never seen him wrestling. As far as mean and nasty, I'll say there's no one more mean and nasty then Molinaro at that weight. He's a beast and I'm sure he did nothing but work on getting out from bottom during the offseason. Is Carew good enough from making that happen? No idea, but I think that Molinaro wins comfortably in the first duel and maybe Carew can gain experience and confidence after Big Tens and give him all he can handle in St Louis.

Latest posts