14 years ago today

StatelineHawk

Iowa won their last NCAA tourney game. And 2 seed ISU lost to 15 seed Hampton.
Between the ages 18 to 26 I watched Iowa play in 4 sweet sixteens.
From ages 38 to 53 I have seen one NCAA tourney win.

Wut, is this a Common Core math question? I didn't think there was homework in this class.

Iowa was suppose to take it to the "next level"..........ummmmm, that did not quite happen.

From the time I was fifteen until I was twenty-seven, I saw three B1G champions & another team make the Final Four. I am now eligible for Social Security. That is pathetic!

Yes, being a hawkeye fan does qualify you as having a disabilities and thus social security benefits. If you think Iowa basketball is pathetic wait until you see your monthly social security check. Lol....At the next IHA.... My name is herky and I am recovering hawkeyeolic. Oh, IHA (Iowa Hawkeye Anonomous). :)

Last edited:
Yes, being a hawkeye fan does qualify you as having a disabilities and thus social security benefits. If you think Iowa basketball is pathetic wait until you see your monthly social security check. Lol....At the next IHA.... My name is herky and I am recovering hawkeyeolic. Oh, IHA (Iowa Hawkeye Anonomous). :)

I don't need social security! IOWA BASKETBALL HAS BEEN PATHETIC SINCE LUTE LEFT!

I don't need social security! IOWA BASKETBALL HAS BEEN PATHETIC SINCE LUTE LEFT!

Yes I know as I was around 18 years old when the iron men played and went to the final four. I remember when LUTE! LUTE! LUTE! Used to echo through the field house. I am very happy to hear you don't need social security to live on and I hope I don't either when I get there in about ten years. It really is unfortunate for those poor souls who try to survive on SS.

Latest posts