#14 TCU vs Baylor

hoffman22103

21-16 Baylor early 2nd Quarter. Baylor is looking for the upset in this game. They are playing really well so far. Look really motivated for this game!

Very entertaining game.....If Baylor stays healthy ISU ain't winning in Waco.

Cross off Baylor as a possible win for ISU. RG3 will be a dark horse for the heisman

Griffith is one amazing athlete. He was a world class hurdler in high school who seriously could have possibly run in the Olympics had he stuck with track.

Not likely. He's that good of a player, but Baylor isn't going to win enough games for him to get the votes.

One of the most truly amazing performances by a QB in quite some time....and still a quarter and a half to go!

One of the most truly amazing performances by a QB in quite some time....and still a quarter and a half to go!

I agree that he's putting on a very impressive show. But I really didn't know what to expect from TCU this year. They lost quite a bit from last season's team. Clearly they are not the same team.

I'll wait to see what Baylor does in the Big 12 before I start passing real judgement on them one way or the other. But they have to win at least 8 games for him to even have a chance.

This is a truly impressive performance by rg3. Bravo to Baylor for recognizing this and letting him open up and attack. Very impressive indeed.

Latest posts