#14 Iowa vs #7 Maryland Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

In a game has a significant impact on the Big 10 championship race, Iowa will take on Maryland at 12:00 in CHA. This game will air on ESPN 2. Let’s pack CHA for this one!

In a game has a significant impact on the Big 10 championship race, Iowa will take on Maryland at 12:00 in CHA. This game will air on ESPN 2. Let’s pack CHA for this one!

Yikes! It’s a good thing I saw your post.

My ticket says the Maryland game is Tuesday at 7:00.

Love the Hawks, but the U has GOT to start doing a better job of advertising all these schedule changes. First the Minnesota game I had to change up my hotel reservations, now this.

Either way, thanks for the heads-up. I vote for @ClintonIAfan as the B-Ball forum moderator. He does a great job of keeping us current on scheduling, and always lets us know when those pesky refs start screwing up.

Does anyone know when the women’s game is this week? Wondering if they’re going to be broadcasting it on IPTV now that the state wrestling tournament is over...

Got the driveway cleared but it's still snowing. Going to be there! Hope the weather doesn't deter to many fans. Go Hawks!

Just got here, guys. I don’t see Wieskamp or Cook warming up; are they probably getting ankles taped and stuff?

Kriener just walked by me in street clothes; that shot to the face the other night must have put him on the disabled list for a couple games. Weird that he’s not sitting in the bench with the team, maybe he’ll walk down there after tip.

Just got here, guys. I don’t see Wieskamp or Cook warming up; are they probably getting ankles taped and stuff?

Kriener just walked by me in street clothes; that shot to the face the other night must have put him on the disabled list for a couple games. Weird that he’s not sitting in the bench with the team, maybe he’ll walk down there after tip.
Why the heck are we playing games back-to-back, ESPECIALLY at noon after our longest conference road game. Taking care of the blue bloods in the conference, I guess. Izzo would have a friggin' cow.

By the way, Wieskamp is probably looking for someone to buy Jobu some more rum. Someone from Rutgers stole Jobu's rum. Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum. Veddy bad.

Coach Bluder has the team well prepared for what the Terps want to do. Hawks need to maintain focus and be patient. It will be Megan time soon enough.

Coach Bluder has the team well prepared for what the Terps want to do. Hawks need to maintain focus and be patient. It will be Megan time soon enough.
Especially after the emotional roller coaster they went on last night. I saw on Twitter their flight got in after midnight our time. Go Hawks.