#13 Iowa at Michigan Game Thread

Amanda played a nice game of the beach with some scoring, rebounding, and a critical steal late in the game.

Giving up 90+ points is poor defense. Amazing that the announcers think Michigan is still alive for the NCAA at 13-9. Tough loss, time to regroup for Penn State.
We sure didn't play any defense today and I can't even guess how TO's we had. Pretty stupid ones at that. Not even forced. Hope this is just a one time thing.

We still have shot at the conference championship. Remember how much trouble Rutgers had at home with Indiana. Maryland and Rutgers have some losses coming and it's amazing how Megan renews her dedication after a loss. Keep up hope. Go Hawks!!

Amanda played a nice game of the beach with some scoring, rebounding, and a critical steal late in the game.
Yes she did but she also missed a WIDE open layup. Just can't do that. She wasn't the only one though. The traveling calls on Megan is what got me. I mean wtf refs!

We still have shot at the conference championship. Remember how much trouble Rutgers had at home with Indiana. Maryland and Rutgers have some losses coming and it's amazing how Megan renews her dedication after a loss. Keep up hope. Go Hawks!!
You are right on all accounts hagarwood. Heck I even put some Vanilla Jim Beam ( Christmas gift ) in my coffee to help me out today. :) I really didn't figure we'd win this today. I think I told you that? On to Happy Valley.

It's not a happy valley for the children that were abused there. The same fans that condoned that abuse are the fans that attend the basketball games. Many of the same administrators that allowed it to happen are still in a position to allow further abuses to happen in all pedo state sports. No one gets a pass at that university until it's completely cleaned out, and a generation has passed.

Latest posts