#13 Iowa at Michigan Game Thread

Michigan coming off huge wins against Indiana and Ohio State. Gotta stop Poole and Simpson if we want to have a shot at this one.

TC, I don’t know what it’ll take but he needs to show some restraint and reduce the turnovers. Crucial as the Hawks go down the stretch to try and save this season.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!

Let's hope the number 13 proves to be a lucky number today! Naz H. is the one to stop in this game. She is really making a name for herself. Munger got hurt in their last game and might be doubtful for tonight. That would be huge if she can't go for Michigan. Go Hawks!

I cant believe how high we rose in the polls after losing twice last week. I never even noticed that. Also the schedule says we play them Friday at 6. Hopefully it's a trick to get them to not show up and have to forfeit.

From UI Sports Info:

Iowa Women’s Basketball Game Postponed

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The University of Iowa women’s basketball team’s game at Michigan on Thursday, Jan. 31 has been postponed. The postponement is due to continuing inclement weather and the University of Michigan remaining closed until early Friday morning.

The game will be rescheduled at a future date.

From UI Sports Info:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The University of Iowa women’s basketball team’s game at Michigan on Thursday, Jan. 31 has been postponed. The postponement is due to continuing inclement weather and the University of Michigan remaining closed until early Friday morning.

Playing tomorrow at noon (not sure if EST or CST).

I wonder if it will be televised? This isn't good considering we play PSU on Sunday in Happy Valley!

Good thing is PSU was scheduled to play at MSU tonight and it's been postponed so PSU is in the same boat with us. That helps! At the half Rutgers is losing to Indiana! Go IU!

From UI Sports Info:

Maybe that prevents the men from flying out today and forces them to travel on the morning of game day, which some prefer to do anyway, albeit more so in football.

It was sweet watching UConn get beat last night! 17,000 fans at the game! Can't wait for the Hawks to finally get to play today! Go Hawks!

Terrible start! I was afraid of that. Lexie with her TO already. Hawks down 16-10 midway through the first!

Kathleen Doyle with a tremendous first quarter, she already has 3 steals and 7 points to be the leading scorer. She is getting it done on both sides of the court.

Latest posts