125lb Preview 'Open Mat'

Here's a question for everyone if McD wins the whole thing do you think he get's OW? Personally I think 125 and 133 are the toughest brackets. If Metcalf rolls through his bracket then beats Palmer if Palmer makes the finals who would you vote for between Metcalf and McD?

in the 3rd period i really thought escobedo was better. maybe if mcdonough would have finished that takedown in the first period, it would have been different. maybe now mcdonough will adjust and wrestle better. maybe i am in the minority, but escobedo looked better than mcdonough, and i would be pleasantly surprised if MM won a rematch. the best thing about both of those guys is that they will bring it. i just hope MM gets to wrestle nickerson and beat his stalling butt.

if MCD wins he would easily win OW lots of hurdles and he is a freshman it would be some accomplishment

Matt's first round match will be his toughest till he gets to Nickerdoodle and then Nickerdoodle WILL have his hands full. I dont like the matchup with Nickerdoodle but "Steel" (my new nickname for him, sorry USA I picked that up last weekend) is not somebody I would bet against!

Latest posts