#12 Iowa vs #25 West Virginia at 4:15 Thread

Hawks are awful today. Just can't hit a shot for nothing. They better figure it out quick or this game will be over in a hurry.

This game is over! Hawks just can't make a basket. 39-19 with 4:22 left in the half Terrible play by the Hawks!

Seems like Hawks are hanging their heads because they are shooting badly. Have to turn it around on defense.

Hawks playing with no pep in their step. Careless passing by all Hawks. Just not in this game. You can count this as a loss right now. Not going to come back from this.

At the half the Hawks are behind by a huge margin 48-29. This is the worst performance I've seen from the Hawks since I can't remember when. Cold cold cold shooting and WV can't miss. Defense is going to need to step up and our perimeter shooting needs to improve to open up the middle. When is the last time Hawk fans have you seen every 3 ball put up by the Hawks was a AIR BALL!!!!! Just putrid shooting!

This needs to be a learning experience. As good as they are, this team needs to learn when shots are not falling you have to turn up the defensive intensity and improve your focus. These are just college kids they will bounce back. I want them to win every game and it is frustrating to endure this. We'll see their mettle with how they play in the second half.

I expect Coach Bluder to remind them that they are shooting only 39% on 2 point shots and expect that will be a big focus on what they try to do when they come out for the 3rd quarter.

I know they won't win all of them but at least they could look like a decent team. I bet they'll play a lot better this second half. Absolutely need to play some defense.

Megan Gustafson is on pace to get another double double, she leads the scoring with 8 points, and she has 6 rebounds.