12-0!!!!!

This coaching staff, (who couldn't coach there way out of a box according to many) is in line to collect some post season awards. Ferentz - Big Ten Coach of the Year! National Coach of the Year! Would not be surprising to see Greg Davis, Brian Ferentz or Phil Parker gather some awards too. 12-0 is an amazing accomplishment. What makes it more special is this team has done it in spite of inexperience and a rash of injuries to key players. Leadership & team chemistry has to be exceptionally strong for these Hawks to overcome that. I would love to see this team at full strength clicking on all cylinders. The 30 day break before the playoffs or Rose Bowl will make these Hawks dangerous. Go HAWKS!!

12289479_10153855602872125_692140286245343965_n.jpg

It really has been an amazing season, and the players and coaching staff, have done an amazing job!!

I was at the game yesterday, and great support by Hawkeyenation, I would say around 15,000 fans.

Hope we have even more next week, in Indy hope we have 30+, should be a great game.

Go Hawks!!

I 'm ecstatic at being 12-0 and kudos to the coaches and players, but giving up 433 yards to Nebby and not converting a third down in the second half gave me ulcers! Hope we can clean that up for the Championship game.

TJ, it didn't matter, Iowa had Tommy Armstrong on their team, he was awesome for the Hawks.....whoo hoo...:p

Latest posts