#10 Iowa punishes Indiana Big 10 Tournament Thread

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

That was a tough match up for Iowa. IU is a very good outside shooting team, and they are kind of dirty as well. That was a stressful one to watch.

929882-2T.jpg
Kind of dirty would be an understatement. They had at least two players that regularly were crossing the line. Marchese being one and Yeaney being another.

Kind of dirty would be an understatement. They had at least two players that regularly were crossing the line. Marchese being one and Yeaney being another.
that one girl for IU, when Megan turned towards her, that IU chick punched her in Megan's chest with both hands for no reason at all.

There are two plays I hope Coach Bluder has the Big Ten look at. At the end of the game Megan grabbed a rebound and Indiana wanted to foul. The player in front grabbed her to commit the foul, but Marchese puboth hand on Megan's shoulders from behind and threw her on to the floor. Earlier Indiana had cleared a rebound and was running toward their basket, Megan was jogging down court and Marchese suddenly turned and took a couple of steps toward Megan and proceeded to push or thump her in the chest with both fists. Both these plays were extremely unsportsmanlike. League should look at both.

There are two plays I hope Coach Bluder has the Big Ten look at. At the end of the game Megan grabbed a rebound and Indiana wanted to foul. The player in front grabbed her to commit the foul, but Marchese puboth hand on Megan's shoulders from behind and threw her on to the floor. Earlier Indiana had cleared a rebound and was running toward their basket, Megan was jogging down court and Marchese suddenly turned and took a couple of steps toward Megan and proceeded to push or thump her in the chest with both fists. Both these plays were extremely unsportsmanlike. League should look at both.
They should and you forgot the other extreme. Indiana is extremely eliminated.

Is women’s basketball usually this physical? I mean damn, Megan was getting absolutely mauled in the post. Hell even the announcers and BTN halftime announcers were talking how the refs were missing a lot of hard fouls on Indiana...

Is women’s basketball usually this physical? I mean damn, Megan was getting absolutely mauled in the post. Hell even the announcers and BTN halftime announcers were talking how the refs were missing a lot of hard fouls on Indiana...
Megan is usually treated that way, but it's not the norm for other games.

This was a great win in 2 ways. Even though the game was close Iowa was able to overcome some major things going against them. First off it was virtually a home game for Indiana. Secondly the refs were letting way too much physical mauling happen. The team showed tremendous fortitude to overcome that. I like Iowa’s chances against Rutgers.

This was a great win in 2 ways. Even though the game was close Iowa was able to overcome some major things going against them. First off it was virtually a home game for Indiana. Secondly the refs were letting way too much physical mauling happen. The team showed tremendous fortitude to overcome that. I like Iowa’s chances against Rutgers.
She has to have bruises everywhere. Man they were really trying to box her in.

Yeah that would be expulsion in the men's game. Did you see the elbow to the face in the Rutgers v. Purdue game that was a blatant as it gets and they just barely made it worse than a standard foul. Rutgers game is going to be UGLY

I told you that Marcheesey lady is awful. They only play her to be a thug. She's an awful basketball player! There's only 1 sole purpose they play her and you saw it again this game. Indiana = a stinking dirty ass team!

Latest posts