10/11 man rotation must end

SpiderRico

I'm past fed up with players who aren't even close to cutting it on gamedays getting minutes for absolutely no reason other than Fran insists on sticking with his rotations come he!!or high water.

Cut it to a 7 man rotation with Gabe as the post sub and Josh as the guard sub.

It was truly special when Fran trotted out Jok and Clemmons and McCabe on the floor at the same time, with about 8 minutes left in the game no less.

It was truly special when Fran trotted out Jok and Clemmons and McCabe on the floor at the same time, with about 8 minutes left in the game no less.

I think that squad went out there around 10 min mark because after the under 8, he trotted out the thundering whities, without White mind you.
Gessel, ogelsby, uthoff, mccabe and woodbury.

I think that squad went out there around 10 min mark because after the under 8, he trotted out the thundering whities, without White mind you.
Gessel, ogelsby, uthoff, mccabe and woodbury.

Hey nothing like tossing another lineup together to see if it will work. That is Fran's coaching answer when things not working. Rather than call a timeout I guess he looks at the bench and must think hey that might work, let's try it. :) They sad or crazy thing is Iowa trails by 3 or 4 when he does it. Seriously WTF?? It is whacky!!

It seems like when teams make a run on us, we speed up even more and turn a 2 point deficit into an 8 point deficit in the blink of an eye.

It seems like when teams make a run on us, we speed up even more and turn a 2 point deficit into an 8 point deficit in the blink of an eye.

I did find humor in the late game situation where Indiana missed 4 straight FTs and their lead grew.

I'm past fed up with players who aren't even close to cutting it on gamedays getting minutes for absolutely no reason other than Fran insists on sticking with his rotations come he!!or high water.

Cut it to a 7 man rotation with Gabe as the post sub and Josh as the guard sub.

I disagree....maybe he should have 15 players a game sub and he subs out 5 at a time every 4 minutes between timeouts. That would be fun to watch.

Didn't see the game, but Iowa was minus 7 from the 1st Official Timeout to the 2nd Off TO in both halves. Can anyone tell me who was on the floor for Iowa during these Indiana runs?

One thing I will comment on: the depth was supposed allow Iowa players to go all out - but obviously, that's not the case.

Basabe
Woodbury
Marble
Gessell
White
Uthoff
Oglesby
Olaseni

That's the 8 who should play

I agree. Its hard though. Especially if one or two guys are in foul trouble, like woody and gabe tonight..
He just has to have dedicated lineups for certain situations. What is the go-to lineup when you need a score? When you need a stop? When you need ball handlers? H*ll I dont know and fran certainly doesnt know. Instead he throws random **** at the wall and sees what sticks.
On top of that I have never seen so many players get stripped of the ball so easily. White, Marble, and Uthoff are the worst violators.

Latest posts