#1 Iowa - #5 Colorado Sweet 16 Game Thread

Watching LSU vs UCLA, aka Kim Mulkeys outfit vs Everyone who has eyes, and the way UCLA is playing I could almost wish for a rematch with Mulkey’s Eyesores…..

I don't know. I think I want UCLA. That center isn't the most athletic or have great hands. Maybe more worried about the LSU quickness than UCLA size.

Maybe Mulkey was hit by a car earlier in life so she wears outfits that make sure she can be seen well even at night.

I don't know. I think I want UCLA. That center isn't the most athletic or have great hands. Maybe more worried about the LSU quickness than UCLA size.

Maybe Mulkey was hit by a car earlier in life so she wears outfits that make sure she can be seen well even at night.
I want UCLA to win because a) I want LSU to lose and b) I couldn't stand losing to LSU.

I dont know either. UCLA or LSU can be trouble. Betts for UCLA is kinda scary to me. I am not sure if Iowa has anybody that can stop her.

Oh well, one step at a time. Iowa needs to get by Colorado first

Watching UCLA/LSU they both have so much more size than Iowa. I think Iowa will beat Colorado, but going up against that size against either team will be difficult to overcome.

LSU is playing better than they were earlier in the year. I kept saying that they wouldn’t make it far enough to play us. I was wrong. Hopefully we get to see a rematch. Go Hawks.

UCLA lost it in the last couple minutes. LSU pulled it out, which is what great teams do. Now it is our turn! I am going to forget LSU exists for the next few hours!

Time to shine Hawkeyes

Sun GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER