#1 Hawkeyes - #3 Huskies Final Four Game Thread

One more thing: Bird and Taurasi were more critical of Geno for not getting the ball to Bueckers immediately on the inbounds. Too many unknowns with only 9 seconds left. Absolutely spot on.
Geno is always screaming for Bueckers to be more aggressive. That was the moment.

That’s never an issue with Iowa visa vi Caitlin.

Maybe Geno was trying to cover for that bonehead move. Kind of like Staley does.

Rebecca Lobo also said it was 100% a foul.

I smell a conspiracy. Think about it.
ESPN broadcast.
ESPN headquartered in Bristol, CONNECTICUT
How many UCONN fans were in that production truck last night?
They never showed the camera angle showing how blatant that illegal screen was. Not even on the morning ESPN shows.

AND most damning they repeatedly shared LeBron’s take on that call this morning.

LOL

What isn’t in doubt is controversy sells.

ESPN broadcast.
They never showed the camera angle showing how blatant that illegal screen was. Not even on the morning ESPN shows.

AND most damning they repeatedly shared LeBron’s take on that call this morning.

LOL

It’s almost comical the “talking heads” stating it was a bad call and to let the players play etc etc… so let’s say if it wasn’t called and she was able to get a clean look or gets the pass to someone else that scores and Iowa loses the game. Now, do those same people acknowledge the missed call that allowed UCONN to win? Highly unlikely and honestly what does the king of flops and UCONN alum making these statements commentating the games one sided opinion really matter. Don’t want a game decided in that fashion don’t commit the foul, pretty simple… either way that foul is called decides the outcome of the game, just depends on who you wanted to win is which side of the argument you’re on. Go Hawks win tomorrow and shut up the haters!

One more thing: Bird and Taurasi were more critical of Geno for not getting the ball to Bueckers immediately on the inbounds. Too many unknowns with only 9 seconds left. Absolutely spot on.
Geno is always screaming for Bueckers to be more aggressive. That was the moment.

That’s never an issue with Iowa visa vi Caitlin.

Maybe Geno was trying to cover for that bonehead move. Kind of like Staley does.

Gabby had Paige shrouded most of the game

They would have to set screens to get her open to receive a pass

ESPN broadcast.

LOL

The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming

Enjoy your sour grapes, LOSERS

See the source image

I'm guessing people hated him 10 years ago, because he and his teams were on the top of the world. Now, when they have Mulkey and Staley to compare him to, I don't get it either.

You can't lump Mulkey and Staley together. Staley's players love her...Mulkey's players barely tolerate her and her relationships with players are entirely transactional.

I like Staley, and if Iowa doesn't win this year, I would feel okay about them winning. But I also remember how she tried to play CC straight up last year and got torched, and part of me wonders if she might be stubborn enough to do it again? SC can look like a juggernaut, but they are also young, and things could go sideways on them if CC rains 5 threes in a half.

You can't lump Mulkey and Staley together. Staley's players love her...Mulkey's players barely tolerate her and her relationships with players are entirely transactional.

I like Staley, and if Iowa doesn't win this year, I would feel okay about them winning. But I also remember how she tried to play CC straight up last year and got torched, and part of me wonders if she might be stubborn enough to do it again? SC can look like a juggernaut, but they are also young, and things could go sideways on them if CC rains 5 threes in a half.
I guess I don't like Staley because of how she turns everything in to a racial issue. Makes her come off as a whiner. Then she said Caitlin should never be considered with the greats if she doesn't win a championship. Not the same type of dislike as Mulkey, but I'm still really turned off by Staley.

Gabbie Marshall: Received hate comments after call vs. UConn

Read that. Unreal Visualize the worlds smallest violin playing “my heart bleeds for you” to the inbred uconn fans that feel compelled to redirect their anger from a ref to a 22 year old young lady. May they all experience extreme hemorrhoids from having their heads up their ample asses.

Guess what Angel Reese said...totally legal screen. Nope no violation there. :)

BTW, From 12.3M last time out to 14.2M viewers last night. Of course that means the fix was in for the ESPN ratings. That is another theory they are floating around.

Read that. Unreal Visualize the worlds smallest violin playing “my heart bleeds for you” to the inbred uconn fans that feel compelled to redirect their anger from a ref to a 22 year old young lady. May they all experience extreme hemorrhoids from having their heads up their ample asses.
And may they experience the pain of removing their extreme hemorrhoids through a hemorrhoidectomy!

We(Iowa fans) can’t get on a soapbox with this stuff. We are as guilty as everyone else.

Bottom line, Iowa won and that is all I care about. That being said, after watching 18,000 replays of it…I think it was a weak call against Edwards…kudos to Gabby Marshall for selling it.

Latest posts