1/23/2019 - KENPOM/SAGARIN BIG TEN COMPOSITE RANKINGS

What is Comp SOS? I assume strength of schedule. If so, why would Michigan's be so high at 51.5. Kind of sticks out to me.

What is Comp SOS? I assume strength of schedule. If so, why would Michigan's be so high at 51.5. Kind of sticks out to me.
It's a ranking. Higher numbers = easier schedules.

Penn State has a ridiculously tough schedule topped only by Kansas.

The ranking is in all of D-1 btw.

Comp SOS is the average strength of schedule national rank per Kenpom & Sagarin. It's not the actual SOS rank of the average but rather just the average of the two. that's why you see some teams with a ".5" in their number.

Comp SOS is the average strength of schedule national rank per Kenpom & Sagarin. It's not the actual SOS rank of the average but rather just the average of the two. that's why you see some teams with a ".5" in their number.

Sparty and Mich. are juggernauts both, with each having a good chance to reach the final four, depending. Mich. St's big men are interchangeable with the tight ends on their football team [league needs to check for PED's! :D]

Purdue leads Ohio St. 39-26 at the half in Columbus. Hard to believe the Buckeyes are 2-4 in league play and in danger of dropping another one.