#1 Hawkeyes - #3 Tigers Elite Eight Game Thread

Save for that last logo ... not a bad shot, just too soon ... CC needs to forget about assist and pretend she's all alone out there. Drive and shoot, drive and shoot over and over and over.

Don’t kid yourself.

The reason the salaries are $25k is because women’s basketball is terrible regardless of north/south ncaa/WNBA. Flame me if you want, but it’s true. The highest level of women’s basketball is clumsy and unauthentic compared to even average high school boys basketball.

There can be excitement and good storylines, but don’t kid yourself that it’s anything people want to watch on a big scale. If it was good basketball people would want to watch.

Don’t kid yourself.

The reason the salaries are $25k is because women’s basketball is terrible regardless of north/south ncaa/WNBA. Flame me if you want, but it’s true. The highest level of women’s basketball is clumsy and unauthentic compared to even average high school boys basketball.

There can be excitement and good storylines, but don’t kid yourself that it’s anything people want to watch on a big scale. If it was good basketball people would want to watch.

What I said, just in a nicer way. I totally agree.

Angel was the best player on the floor the first half…CC was the best player on the floor the 2nd half. We all know what half matters the most.

Don’t kid yourself.

You are just obsessed with a comparison that means nothing. Get over it. Right now, fans are flat out excited beyond amazing with women’s basketball. They give a shit about salaries. And just to be clear, I would not watch an NBA game on salary. And the Bucks are pretty good for a bunch of freaky men. BTW. CC’s floor game is better tonight than many men I have watched. She is a hell of a basketball player on a complete level, man or woman. That does not even count her leadership level. Who do you name as better?

Latest posts