Iowa - Holy Cross 1st Round NCAA Game Thread

Addison O'Grady played 14 minutes and scored 14 points

Hannah played 10 minutes and only had 2 rebounds

They here hanging all over her the entire time

View attachment 10767

Pretty sure they're gameplan was to just foul Clark and Stuelke under the rim. I mean did Clark "struggle early"? I mean she had like 7 or 8 points on free throws in like 12 minutes. They were not going to let her shoot from the paint. Had they not fouled her, she'd have had like 16 points early in the second quarter.

Stuelke just didn't get the calls.

Cause the officiating made no sense.

It looked like O'Grady brought a dynamic Holy Cross wasn't prepared for. Again, I'm no hoops expert, but I'm sure Bluder saw even more than I did that O'Grady has been figuring out how to use her strength and finding her role in that transition game lately. And giving O'Grady those minutes would fork up Holy Cross' plan.

Bluder is a cunning coach. I can only think of one game where she...wobbled. And given the circumstances, I could understand it.

Last edited:
We have some strong post players. If only we had some height to go with it. Let's get a tall post player in the portal.

Pretty sure they're gameplan was to just foul Clark and Stuelke under the rim. I mean did Clark "struggle early"? I mean she had like 7 or 8 points on free throws in like 12 minutes. They were not going to let her shoot from the paint. Had they not fouled her, she'd have had like 16 points early in the second quarter.

Stuelke just didn't get the calls.

Cause the officiating made no sense.

It looked like O'Grady brought a dynamic Holy Cross wasn't prepared for. Again, I'm no hoops expert, but I'm sure Bluder saw even more than I did that O'Grady has been figuring out how to use her strength and finding her role in that transition game lately. And giving O'Grady those minutes would fork up Holy Cross' plan.

Bluder is a cunning coach. I can only think of one game where she...wobbled. And given the circumstances, I could understand it.

They were pounding Caitlin the entire first quarter

Even called a flagrant on them

They were playing thug ball

Once the fouls started piling up they had to back off

Hannah didn't have a chance, they were wrapping their arms around her
and holding her in place

Nasty team playing thug street ball

Last edited:
Kansas State is having trouble with Colorado

Might not make it to the next round, which would be a blessing

52-46 Colorado with 4:19 on the game clock

Colorado with the ball

With rosary beads in hand, I am praying for a Buffalo Victory

Pin on Wallpaper

K State going to need to change their diapers

Blew it completely in the last 6/7 minutes

Buffalo up by 10 with 34.2 seconds left in the game

They were pounding Caitlin the entire first quarter

Even called a flagrant on they

They were playing thug ball

Once the fouls started piling up they had to back off

Hannah didn't have a chance, they were wrapping their arms around her
and hooding her in place

Nasty team playing thug street ball
Not your best

It went beyond physical and became thug ball. What would be quietly said if those players in purple were black?

1711370645919.png

Latest posts