Getting to the Games

conn53victor

I would soooo appreciate accurate parking and bus information for the all winter sports, particularly men's and women's basketball games. I don't want to get to games and find out that the dental lot (nearly empty) is closed for this game. I don't want to try to decipher online bus schedules. I want to be able to easily decide how to get to the game. So what do I want ? An easy to find link called GETTING TO THE GAME here, team Facebook pages, and on the HawkeyeSports. It should have up to date information on the lots that will be on as well as which buses will actually be running to Carver Hawkeye Arena on game day and when and where to catch them.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. Now GO HAWKS!!!

I would soooo appreciate accurate parking and bus information for the all winter sports, particularly men's and women's basketball games. I don't want to get to games and find out that the dental lot (nearly empty) is closed for this game. I don't want to try to decipher online bus schedules. I want to be able to easily decide how to get to the game. So what do I want ? An easy to find link called GETTING TO THE GAME here, team Facebook pages, and on the HawkeyeSports. It should have up to date information on the lots that will be on as well as which buses will actually be running to Carver Hawkeye Arena on game day and when and where to catch them.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. Now GO HAWKS!!!

You're a needy little one aren't ya?

Just go to hancher, brah. Free parking and buses run every 15 minutes or so on a loop from the lot to Carver.

The people who sit next to us bought a parking pass for the south Dental Lot for home games. When they arrived for Sunday's women's game, they weren't allowed to park there.

That's one example of why I think there needs to be more communication than just "Take Cambus."

Latest posts