Just got Threat notification

Me too. I tried to take a screen shot to email to Jon, but I was a step too slow and missed the warning. Definitely something going on on this site though.

My dad's computer was affected by this yesterday as well and it confirms where the virus came from as he only visited here and hawkeyesports

Can you all post what browser you were using when you saw these threat notifications? I am not seeing anything on my machine, and am on a macbook using Chrome.

Have not ascertained any threat while using Chrome and Firefox.
Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Have not ascertained any threat while using Chrome and Firefox.
Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

My guess is its IE users. Not sure why people still use IE unless they have to at work given all the vulnerabilities...that said, want to find out what this is.

When these happen, please try to take a screen shot which also captures the ads..and is it just on message boards?

My guess is its IE users. Not sure why people still use IE unless they have to at work given all the vulnerabilities...that said, want to find out what this is.

When these happen, please try to take a screen shot which also captures the ads..and is it just on message boards?

Im on IE at work and all is well here.

Latest posts