Morgan's Retirement...

PeoriaHWKI

behind the Kozan debacle? He was recruited by him and now the rumor is he is retiring and BF is taking over.

sorry but got tired of looking at all the arguements on the other threads that having nothing to do with this.

It is pretty simple why Kozan is not signed, Auburn is making (paying) a late push and he is having second thoughts.

Yes because of course anything bad that happens has to do with the crappy coaching staff and their inabilities and not that another big time program came swooping in at the end? Of course anything good happening is just pure luck and the coaching staff is still crappy.

Doesn't seem like a kid who would fall for the money theories out there. I really think it has to do with Morgan leaving. That is why this whole DC and coach realignment has been so hush hush. We were all talking about the DL side of things but with the Morgan retirement making waves and he was the main recruiter and would be Kozan's position coach I would be a little shaky too if I found out all of a sudden he is not going to be there. Can't blame him.

Doesn't seem like a kid who would fall for the money theories out there. I really think it has to do with Morgan leaving. That is why this whole DC and coach realignment has been so hush hush. We were all talking about the DL side of things but with the Morgan retirement making waves and he was the main recruiter and would be Kozan's position coach I would be a little shaky too if I found out all of a sudden he is not going to be there. Can't blame him.

I can't disagree with this "theory" but as always it makes the assumption that this staff did not inform potential recruits of the situation. Nothing out there for information leads me to believe KF operates this way. Not to mention KF is the O-line nugget for these recruits not morgan.

Yes because of course anything bad that happens has to do with the crappy coaching staff and their inabilities and not that another big time program came swooping in at the end? Of course anything good happening is just pure luck and the coaching staff is still crappy.

I see you've been paying attention.

Maybe Kozan just wants to play in a superior conference for a team that has proven it can contend for national championships.

more than specualtion.... expect it unless Pats come back to BF and give him a better offer. I know a lot of you don't believe KF would do that but believe it. Check out the guys contract.... you don't think he knows a little about negotiating terms... please.

I dare all of you to search Reese Morgan on twitter.... Did not get any football updates... Apparently Morgan Reese is in another profession

RM retiring is nothing but internet gossip and speculation at this time. most forget RM is only 63 2 years from retirement age, i posted another scenario on how BF could be hired and take over the OL job once RM retires. on this forum

Latest posts