Tom Brands Post Illinois Presser

USAFhawk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPSUWcOYOs&feature=g-upl]Tom Brands Post Illinois Presser 12-2-11 - YouTube[/ame]

Damn I love his intensity! I yell you what, I wouldn't have wanted to be in that Iowa locker room after this one. I'll guarantee that our wrestler's manhood was challenged after this one.

Damn I love his intensity! I yell you what, I wouldn't have wanted to be in that Iowa locker room after this one. I'll guarantee that our wrestler's manhood was challenged after this one.

I went down to the meet, and it is definitely refreshing to see coaches in Iowa City who act like they give a damn. Maybe the Brands brothers need to take a walk down Hawkins Drive to show others how it's done.

I went down to the meet, and it is definitely refreshing to see coaches in Iowa City who act like they give a damn. Maybe the Brands brothers need to take a walk down Hawkins Drive to show others how it's done.

^

Agreed, you took the words right out of my mouth!!! I think a hybrid mix of brands and ferentz would be awesome. I got fired up sitting on my computer, in the dark, 7am, listening to christmas carols after watching that video. man!

I agree with you there. I'd also HATE to have to wrestle MickyD on Sunday. I think he's going to be on a killing mission... I'll be disappointed if he doesn't set things straight with authority anyways.

Brands seemed to be putting kiddie gloves on McD. McD quit and needed to be called out. I'm sure he has a decent excuse such as sick or bad weight cut, but if you're on the mat you're good enough. Never thought I'd see the day McD would get worked over like that.

I wonder if they worked through this meet as a lot of wrestlers seemed worn out.

They have trained through the Iowa State week since Brands has been here, this week was probably the toughest of the year.