INTIMIDATORHawk

Jon has one. I'm a little jealous.

Are we going to be allowed to have avatars on the new HawkeyeNation.com?

The CP won't let me load one in. There isn't an option for it.

Just Curious. Thanks in advance!

Havent decided for sure yet on avatars. I am leaning against sig pics, because I like how clean things look...avatars will come, but we may tie that into our credit/funwagering system we will try and launch next week...such as if you get to a certain threshold, you get an avatar

Havent decided for sure yet on avatars. I am leaning against sig pics, because I like how clean things look...avatars will come, but we may tie that into our credit/funwagering system we will try and launch next week...such as if you get to a certain threshold, you get an avatar

Thanks for rendering all of my naked girly pics useless Jon...thanks ALOT!

Just a little quibble - with everyone's screen name using the same font and more or less looking the same as everyone elses, avatars would make it much easier to find your posts in the threads, especially the longer ones.

Just a little quibble - with everyone's screen name using the same font and more or less looking the same as everyone elses, avatars would make it much easier to find your posts in the threads, especially the longer ones.

It also makes it tougher to reference back to posts you have previously read and to follow posters you want to read.

I don't understand why avatars should be something to be earned, since I have trouble believing that privlidge could be abused.

It also makes it tougher to reference back to posts you have previously read and to follow posters you want to read.

I don't understand why avatars should be something to be earned, since I have trouble believing that privlidge could be abused.

I would have to agree. It makes it a lot easier to reference who says what on posts. Also, when following a line of "conversation", it's like remembering someone's face and keeping everything straight. Just a thought.

I havent made any decisions yet, and will try to arrive at one this weekend...avatars are much easier to control from a size perspective, so I probably won't mind that. but images in sigs, I don't think I want to go there.

I like the idea of allowing size-limited avatars. And I agree with those who said it's like remembering a "face" when having discussions on here.

I'm with Jon on the sig images...I just don't think it looks as clean. If you have an avatar, why would you need a sig image too? What purpose does a sig image serve? Legit question...

I havent made any decisions yet, and will try to arrive at one this weekend...avatars are much easier to control from a size perspective, so I probably won't mind that. but images in sigs, I don't think I want to go there.

I agree with refusing images in sigs. That is a privilidge that can be abused. Not that I would know anything about that...

; )

... It makes it a lot easier to reference who says what on posts. Also, when following a line of "conversation", it's like remembering someone's face and keeping everything straight. Just a thought.

I would also advocate for avatars for this reason.

I agree with that.

My vote:

sigs- no

Latest posts