Personnel losses for next season

HawkeyeGunner

Ok we made it to the post season and many wouldn't have believed it with the offense we have. So who are we losing before next year. I know Tory said hes gone and the reserve db Defensetes (?) is going into the portal. With the super senior due to Covid and everything else, who will be left. Ive heard both All and Cade plan on coming back. I remember looking at the roster and seeing a bunch of seniors on the two deeps. Most of you hear things or have sources that put me to shame so any help is appricated.

That sucks... I was looking forward to him playing more. I'm still kinda surprised he didn't more this yr. He's got a bright future dude will be good for somebody

With his size and explosiveness, he kind of seems like a Johnny Newton starter package.

With his size and explosiveness, he kind of seems like a Johnny Newton starter package.
No joke. With Lee and Black moving on I figured there'd be all kinds of reps available for him next yr. Him and Graves next to each other had me fired up. Not meant to be I guess

When I read the title I thought the thread was about who we thought would die next year..... :)

I bet we fare better than most teams. Anybody who played D and is not going to the NFL or exhausting eligibility should want to come back and play again for Parker.

Anyone who played on offense is not good enough to go anywhere else.

Vines is in the portal...seems like a good dude, I was hoping things would click this year. Outside of the first drive against Minnesota, where he came up with a couple big catches and accrued 40% of his season's yardage, he just couldn't do much positive. He had some very impactful drops throughout the year.

Ok we made it to the post season and many wouldn't have believed it with the offense we have. So who are we losing before next year. I know Tory said hes gone and the reserve db Defensetes (?) is going into the portal. With the super senior due to Covid and everything else, who will be left. Ive heard both All and Cade plan on coming back. I remember looking at the roster and seeing a bunch of seniors on the two deeps. Most of you hear things or have sources that put me to shame so any help is appricated.

Personal or Personnel losses ?

Imagine if Castro and Higgins return?

Personal or Personnel losses ?

Imagine if Castro and Higgins return?
He meant Personnel.

The last 3-4 years, I, and many of us, have uttered the following statements:

"Given who is heading to the NFL, the defense has to drop off some."

"The offense has to get better. They have nowhere to go but up."

Both of those statements have been largely proven false. Until I see otherwise, I believe in Phil Parker's ability to reload and develop talent. Until I see otherwise, I have no faith that KF can oversee a competent offense. Its been a long time since Beatherd roamed the sidelines and decades since Banks and Tate were spinning the pigskin.

No joke. With Lee and Black moving on I figured there'd be all kinds of reps available for him next yr. Him and Graves next to each other had me fired up. Not meant to be I guess
Black has another year of eligibility left. From what I've read he will look at his options after the season. He has a lot of physical tools and the mental side of it really seemed to click for him this year. I would love to see him come back.

Black has another year of eligibility left. From what I've read he will look at his options after the season. He has a lot of physical tools and the mental side of it really seemed to click for him this year. I would love to see him come back.
6'5" 315 lbs is something you can't coach. That's an NFL frame and if another year development would turn him into a draft pick as opposed to a UDFA it'd be good for both us as fans and him as a player.

Height is a requirement for the pros as Mitch King found out.

Latest posts